These are my most favorite peanut butter cookie recipe! The cookies come out moist, soft, and super delicious! Don’t forget to make an extra batch or two for everyone else!
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened 2 eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 1/2 cups flour
1. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
3. Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
4. Stir in flour.
5. Cover and chill the dough mixture for 10 – 20 minutes.
6. Roll dough into balls, roll in sugar. If you want to add a design, flatten the cookies using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
7. Bake on an un-greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 67 minutes or adjust to suit your oven and size of cookies!